As the Family Goes

JP II Quote

"As the family goes, so goes the nation, and so goes the whole world in which we live." John Paul II

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

This Crazy Life

Can I share this with you?


And this?


And just a few more.


I have been called crazy on more than one occasion, both by people who know me and people who don't.  And I think the best, the only, defense - is this.  They speak for themselves.  There is so much love for this little baby, and it overflows to all of us.  Just when you think your family is bursting at the seams, and you couldn't possibly give more of yourself because you're already spread so thin - she's there.  This perfect, beautiful addition that completes your life in a way you didn't even know you had previously never been.  Maybe the Lord does know my life better than I do.  And maybe that's not crazy at all.



I sure do love this crazy life.


No comments :

Post a Comment