As the Family Goes

JP II Quote

"As the family goes, so goes the nation, and so goes the whole world in which we live." John Paul II

Thursday, April 24, 2014

A Manuscript Unpublished


We are each a manuscript unpublished

A story to be told
A life to behold
A mystery to unfold
The discretion ours alone

The Divine authors dips His pen into the inkwell
And hands it to me, who He knows well
Will I write as He would?  Time will tell
But His unwavering trust makes my heart swell

The pen and paper collide
I live, I write
Put to paper what’s inside
Choose what to reveal, what to hide
The story His, and mine
The greatest literary collaboration of all time
Is the drama of the human life

We are a walking masterpiece
Envisioned by God, whose well is deep
A stroke of genius placed at our feet
To tell the story, to write our piece

We are each a manuscript unpublished


No comments :

Post a Comment